Thursday 8 December 2011

Christmas Robin // Pyramex Decoupage Card .

Hi Friends ,
I made this pyramex decoupage card for Christmas .



      this is the pyramex card sheet .all you have to do is just cut out the 
      pictures and assemble them as shown in the pack .i used foam pads 
      to assemble them     .Dufex material gives the shiny look .                                                                         
                                                                             

the purple flowers are cut  from an old wrapping paper .
i've added blings to the centre .Thanks so much for stopping 
by and for your lovely comments .

10 comments:

  1. I love 3 D decoupage but its so difficult to photograph isnt it! I am still hoarding the 3 D decoupage you sent me-- me being big hoarder of all I love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking lovely. Never heard about this craft. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angelin
    Wow this is pretty.
    I have the papers on my desk to do one. It isn't a kit so I am waiting until later to do it since it is not a Christmas one and I must get the Christmas cards finished.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such great comments.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. அருமையா இருக்கு குயின்...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. எளிமையா நல்லா இருக்கு.நன்றி!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous, Angelin! I love the 3d effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angelin
    Thank you for your wonderful comments on my blog. The lattice window card is cut in one piece and folded to stand out and then just added to a folded card.
    Here is a site I found that will send you to another site. It is marvelous. The lady does famous quilling pieces. I hope you like it. http://scrappystickyinkymess.wordpress.com/2011/12/11/sunday-someplace-else-yulia-brodskaya/
    Yulia creates pieces that I have no words to describe their beauty.
    Have a wonderful Christmas season and Happy New Year.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete